Content Marketing & Content Writing are the most effective and free ways to market products and services as a Digital Marketing strategy.
Companies and Marketing Managers everywhere are realising the truth of the statement below by Google:
Blogging or “writing” is the ultimate way to drive traffic to your website, and as a Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategy – Google
Why Content Marketing & Content Writing is the best Digital Marketing Strategy?
There are many reasons why Content Marketing outweighs all other forms of Digital Marketing Strategies, such as, digital advertising. Here are some:
- It is Free
- You are in control of the content and distribution
- Your articles and blogs last forever (unlike digital ads)
- Google ranks original and meaningful articles high on its search engine
- Unlike digital ads, your article remains on the internet forever for people to find
- People trusts meaningful ‘stories’ instead of advertisements in this age
- You have more time to write details of your company, services, or products
- You can always delete or edit your content
- You have the flexibility to write content on Current Trends using appropriate ‘keywords’ and ‘keyphrases’ to be found on the internet
- You get to insert ‘keywords’ and ‘tags’ in your blogs to be found easily on search engines
Writing is a skill for life
At The School Of Digital Advertising, we offer many courses on Digital Marketing & Digital Advertising, many of them involve learning the tools available on a particular website which changes all the time. But learning the ‘writing skill’, is an asset for life. Once you learn the rule of writing for the various different media and objectives is a skill that remains with a person forever, available for use at anytime.
Companies training their staff in writing
There is a growing trend where companies have realised the importance of Content Marketing & Content Writing and are offering Content Marketing & Content Writing training for their sales and marketing staff. This move is in the right direction because a company’s full-time staff will know of the company’s ethos and ethics to write and express them better compared to a hired external writer. Staff of companies may not only ‘write’ content for their company’s products and services, but they can also make in-house videos (Content Marketing) using their smartphones. Using videos to run Recruitment ads for a company is also an effective way to reach out to potential candidates. All these can be done by a company’s in-house marketing department staff that will help save a lot of money on third-party fees.
Training your company staff in Content Writing & Content Marketing
Due to the many enquiries we get by companies requesting in-house training for our various courses, Content Marketing & Content Writing Courses seem to gain popularity.
The School Of Digital Advertising is pleased to offer companies in-house training on Content Marketing & Content Writing for their staff. The more staff who writes and shares about a company, the more the brand shall be heard. A company can use its own staff to start a following for its brand or products when staff know the Rules and Techniques for effective Content Marketing & Content Writing.